Edwin N. Njagi holders Bachelor degree in Medicine (MBChB) from the University of Nairobi-Kenya and University Medical Centre Nijmegen (UMCN) The Netherlands.
Work and Experience
Edwin N. Njagi has over 20 years working experience in various clinical departments of medicine (outpatient, general medicine, obstetrics) in several countries (Kenya,
Lesotho, The Netherlands).
Currently Edwin N. Njagi works as a Medical Officer by Sanquin Blood Bank (The Netherlands). His field of work focuses on Blood donor selection and donor care, Plasmapheresis and Blood Monocytes collection for scientific research in management of treatment-resistant advanced malignancies.
Kenya University Project (KUP)
Edwin N. Njagi joined KUP in 2017 as a KUP Property Developer. He then joined the University Founding team and the Medical Hospital development team.
Diaspora University and Medical Hospital Plan
Dr. Edwin N. Njagi is working on the following:
- University Healthcare Sciences Courses.
- University Healthcare Sciences Department founding.
- University teaching plan.
- Medical Hospital Patient Management Plan in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Medical Hospital Doctors Plan in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Medical Diagnostic Laboratories in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Blood Donation and Plasmapheresis.
- Scientific Research on different Treatments.